快捷導航

[建筑表現綜合] Making Of Student Residence By Anh Thi Ly

[復制鏈接]
2014-12-6 12:00 / 查看: 95767 / 回復: 404
V5CG提示您:本文由liwya發表,如需商業用途或轉載請與liwya聯系授權,謝謝配合!
liwya
積分:29
最新注冊

Hi Everyone!
My name is Anh Thi Ly, I'm an architect and CG artist from Vietnam, a week after my post "Student Residence" on Evermotion forum, I received a kind proposal from Evermotion for the making of the scene to share knowledge with our community and I have to say that I'm glad & honoured to do that. I would like to give great thanks to Evermotion offering me a chance for doing this making of and all of CG community's nice comments for my work so far.
大家好!
    我是Anh Thi Ly,我是一名來自越南的建筑師和CG藝術家。當我的帖子“Student Residence”在Evermotion論壇上發表一個星期之后,論壇建議我分享一些場景制作思路。
我很榮幸能有這樣的機會,并且很樂意與大家分享我的制作心得。我十分感謝Evermotion給予我的這次機會,同時也要感謝CG社區一直以來對我工作的好評。
   First, I'd like you to take a look at some final images below. Click on images to see full resolution.
   首先,我想讓大家看下最終效果,點擊圖片可以查看大圖。

Modeling(建模)

First, for the building, I imported the facades from cad file to arrange in 3dsmax viewport and used some poly commands to model the building, as this is a simple building so I'm not focusing much on modeling of the building.
   首先,創建建筑,我把建筑模型的cad文件導入到max的視窗當中,然后結合一些常用命令去完成整個建筑模型的創建。這是一個比較簡單的建筑,所以在創建模型上并不用花費太多精力。

For detailing of steel balcony fence & steel wall fence, I used plans divided in to appropriate measured segments and used some poly commands like insert, extrude, lattice and then apply noise on the fence to make it look more natural as you can see in images below.
   在鋼制陽臺護欄和圍墻的細節制作上,首先算好大概尺寸,然后用平面劃分為幾個合適的部分,再結合一些常用的修改命令如:insert、extrude、lattice進行處理,并在籬笆上加noise,使它看起來比較自然。大家可以通過下邊的圖片看一下效果。

The sidewalk was created with floor generator script and a little height tilted to make random altitude for a more natural look. It was also randomly scattered with some simple detailed manholes.
   人行道我使用了地板生成腳本創建,并結合一點高度傾斜來加入一些隨機的高度,這樣使它看起來更自然。同樣為了看起來自然,我還點綴了一些簡單但詳細的井蓋在人行道上面。

The curved sidewalk part & kerb were created mainly with high segment boxes converted into editable poly and some push/pull, noise, meshsmooth commands.
   人行道拐角處是在可編輯多邊形增加細分之后,結合一些 push/pull, noise, meshsmooth的命令創建的。

The most interesting part which also took a lot of my time is the road and its material, the road modeling was simply done with some steps.
   最有趣的地方,當然也花費了我很多時間的地方就是道路和材質,道路模型的創建只是其中的一個環節。

Then, for the road texture, I used unwrap UVW, render the road shape UVW template and used the road shape render for editing its texture in Photoshop.
   然后,繪制道路的紋理貼圖。我使用uvw展開命令,用uvw模板生成道路輪廓,然后用ps圖像處理軟件根據道路輪廓繪制紋理。

Some maps I used for editing the road texture in PS were mainly taken from cgtextures as you can see below.
   下面你看到的一些貼圖是我在ps里用來編輯道路紋理的,大部分來源于cgtextures。

To give high detail for the road map when taking close shots, I set the road resolution in PS to about 24000 pixel, that was a bit much heavy when processing in Ps but the result in 3d was pretty good, and the outcome road map as you can see.
   為了使攝像機近處看到很好的效果,這張道路紋理貼圖我給了很高的細節。我在ps里把貼圖的像素設置為24000,這個算是比較夸張了。但是大家可以看到,這張貼圖在模型上的立體效果還是很不錯的。

The next step is very simple, just apply the map to the road.
   接下來的步驟就比較簡單了,只需要把貼圖貼到道路上就可以了。
   Then, when the modeling of building, sidewalk & kerb was done, i proceeded to surrounding stuff like trees, bicycle, car, traffic light... and put them into the scene, model of those can easily be found on some 3d webpages, some stuff i modeled myself.
   然后,當建筑模型、人行道、路牙都完成之后,我將樹、自行車、汽車、交通燈等模型合并到場景中開始布置場景。這些模型我們在一些3D網站很容易就能找到,這里面有部分模型是我自己做的。

The smoke from manholes was done with particle spray attached to some wind helpers.
   我在粒子系統上增加了風的特效來做井蓋上面的煙霧。

游客,如果您要查看本帖隱藏內容請回復

V5CG提示您:本文由liwya發表,如需商業用途或轉載請與liwya聯系授權,謝謝配合!

加入土豪吧,爽!
太帥了,。時間夠多啊
這么好的帖子,如果將來我再也看不到了,那我該怎么辦?那我該怎么辦?直到我毫不猶豫地把樓主的這個帖子收藏了,我內心的那種激動才逐漸平靜下來??墒俏伊⒖滔氲?,這么好的帖子,倘若別人看不到,那么不是浪費樓主的心血嗎?經過痛苦的思想斗爭,我終于下定決心,犧牲小我,奉獻大我。我要拿出這帖子奉獻給世人賞閱,我要把這個帖子一直往上頂,往上頂!頂到所有人都看到為止!
這么好的帖子,如果將來我再也看不到了,那我該怎么辦?那我該怎么辦?直到我毫不猶豫地把樓主的這個帖子收藏了,我內心的那種激動才逐漸平靜下來??墒俏伊⒖滔氲?,這么好的帖子,倘若別人看不到,那么不是浪費樓主的心血嗎?經過痛苦的思想斗爭,我終于下定決心,犧牲小我,奉獻大我。我要拿出這帖子奉獻給世人賞閱,我要把這個帖子一直往上頂,往上頂!頂到所有
453520724 -2014-12-6 12:53:17 | 只看該作者
很不錯學習學習
mpf -2014-12-6 20:41:55 | 只看該作者
很不錯學習學習
nidexuqiu -2014-12-7 12:01:04 | 只看該作者
學習一下,謝謝分享
LegalHigh -2014-12-7 18:14:40 | 只看該作者
又漲知識了
老玉米 -2014-12-7 20:26:24 | 只看該作者
好東西,學習了!
不錯啊,學習了
muk9999 -2014-12-7 22:13:45 | 只看該作者